September 2, 2011

TEA PARTY

Let me begin by saying that this post has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with inspiration. When I walked into Rolling Greens the other day I was enamored by this stunning art installation of  tea bags. Yes, tea bags! I know, it may sound odd, but it was so beautiful that I had to write about it. A large hanging display covering an entire wall and dripping with teabags in shades of yellow, orange, brown, pink all blending together to create an ombre type of effect. Whether you are into tea or not, I think anyone can appreciate the creativity in this display. It even made me (a die hard coffee drinker) want to throw a tea party! Oh, and their selection of containers, plants and decor was amazing too...check it out if you get a chance.








No comments:

Post a Comment